Hyfi for Students
Where students belong
See how Hyfi works for students.
Hyfi for students fosters relationship building that leads to discipleship. Even those who have no context for understanding God or the Bible become open to hearing the truth of Scripture when it’s presented in the context of relationship. Each week, students will experience genuine connection with their peers and leaders—whether it is their first time or hundredth time attending. Hyfi is designed to help every student connect deeply, find real friends, and feel included in a group as they discover the truths of God’s Word through the life of Jesus.
Hyfi for students features
- A scope and sequence that focuses exclusively on Jesus: who He is and what He did
- Sessions with a cultural connection that provide discussion around cultural topics
- Insight for leaders to better understand their students and the cultural issues they face
- Activities designed to build community with one another and leaders
- Intentional experiences designed to reach students with no Bible background
- Sessions that stand on their own to accommodate students who do not attend church weekly
- A simple digital platform that makes it easy to customize every session for your context
- Simplified volunteer roles, making recruitment a snap
- Weekly sessions that are simple to plan, prep, and execute
Student Curriculum Sample Video Resources
Student Story One Video
Have you ever had a huge falling out with a friend?
Student Story Two Video
Imagine a friend coming to find you to tell you that you are about to meet the G.O.A.T. !